9.14.2008

Only in Grapevine

It's that time of year again...my home town Grapevine, Texas celebrated their 22nd annual Grape Fest this past weekend. The celebration takes place all along Main Street in downtown historic Grapevine. There is plenty of entertainment including live music, plenty of shopping, great food, carnival rides, and of course the sampling of award-winning Texas wines. Grape Fest is the largest wine festival in the Southwest. Hurricane Ike didn't stop this small town from getting down over the weekend. With the exception of a few light sprinkles of rain the weekend was a major success for everyone who participated. Unfortunately I was unable to make it this year but I've heard nothing but great things and I am happy to hear that my home town is holding it down!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Nice article! Grapefest was a fun event for everyone!