10.11.2008

Britney Spears: For the record


Finally my girl is back! I am a Britney Spears fan. Not just when Britney is hot, Britney Spears fan, but I'm talking for richer or poorer in sickness and in health Britney Spears fan. Britney has definitely made her come back. Brit really started to prove she has made it back by taking home three moonmen at this years 2008 MTV VMA's. This past Friday Britney premiered her video for her newest single "Womanizer" on ABC's "20/20." But Brit Brit doesn't stop there. Speats will be airing a documentary on MTV November 30th titles "For the Record." I caught a clip from the documentary (click here to watch sneak peak) and I have to say Britney seems back to herself, by that I mean the Brit we all knew before K-Federline stepped into the scene. She sounds healthy, sane, and most importantly coherent. I'm interested to see the show. Click here to watch Brit's "Womanizer" video.

1 comment:

Terri said...

She is definately a force to be reckoned with!! Good for her!