10.20.2008

House of Torment


I have, without dying, successfully reached the exit. I made it. It is finally over. I walked down the exit ramp in relief. Right before I heard this, “I need to see your tickets for the second part, Illusion Manor,” said an employee. Another one? I have to go through all of this again? I spoke too soon. I showed the ticket, my combo-package ticket, and walked in defeat down the sidewalk to the entrance of my next challenge. The break between rapid heartbeats and the blood covered dead was cut short. Out of the bushes he jumps, chainsaw in hand, ready to make me wish I had chosen to stay in my car. In an effort to escape from Mr. Chainsaw, I had no time to delay the next exhibit. I hustled to the entrance doors, and as the man covered in piercings greeted me, it was time for Round 2.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Really good article!