10.28.2008

Kenichi


Tonight I went to a birthday dinner for a friend at Kenichi, located on 5th and Colorado. Kenichi is probably one of my favorite places to get sushi here in Austin. I always start off with their unbelievable Macadamia Baked Goat Cheese salad. I am a huge fan of goat cheese and this is an appetizer I can never pass up. Then I always go with two rolls, one always being the Kenichi Special, and the second one I like to switch up everytime I come in. This time I got the Japanese Bagel. What a good idea for a sushi roll, the Japanese Bagel is made with salmon, cream cheese, and strawberries, pretty much to die for. And when I leave you betcha I never forget to grab a handful of their chocolate mint sticks at the door. Yes, I am one of those annoying people who grabs a handful for my purse...

No comments: