10.06.2008

Monday Night TV


Just about the only thing I like about Mondays is the great TV line up. On a typical Monday I like to catch the new fabulous Gossip Girl episode, followed by a new episode of the ever so dramatic One Tree Hill, and then I end my night with a new episode from the very addictive series known as The Hills. Unfortunately this Monday was a bi-week for my first two shows in the line up. Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill decided to take a week off. So tonight it was just the gang from The Hills and I. Tonight's episode gave hope for LC and Heidi to rekindle their friendship. Heidi's sister, Holly Montag, and LC have been hanging out quite a bit since Holly moved to L.A. at the beginning of the season. This has made Heidi somewhat come back into the picture for LC. Of course the only thing that is stopping LC from being friends with lonely Heidi again is the much loved Mr. Spencer Pratt. As long as he's in the picture LC says there is no chance for her and Heidi to reunite as BFF's. Oh no! Looks like we have more drama in the hills.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Heidi needs to dump Spencer! He's a freak!