11.01.2008

CATS!


Here kitty kitty...I have a bad history with cats. For some reason this furry little species and I never seem to get along. My family has had cats all of my life. And all of my life this tiny four legged animal and I have butted heads. It all started when I was still a baby sleeping in my crib and our "nice" family cat jumped on in and scratched my cornea with his whiskers. It was from that day on that I have held a grudge towards the felines. No matter what I do I end up getting scratched, hissed at, or sprayed on. Yes, sprayed on. I was sleeping in bed back at my home in Grapevine when our family cat "Mo" moseyed on in and when I refused to wake up to feed him he turned around backwards on standing on my chest and sprayed a funky...repuslive...stick with you for the day, horrid smelling juice right into my face. Well after many bad experiences I have been able to live cat free for the past two years at my apartment here in Austin. Until this weekend. One of my friends from back home came in town and stayed with us for the weekend. She didn't travel alone. She brought "Reggie" along, her gray striped kitty cat. Yeah yeah so he was cool for the first day but every time I walked passed my couch, passed a closet, passed a corner, I got a furry little paw of claws in the leg. As of right now I have one, two, three, five different scratch marks on my body. I'm definitely sticking to my theory that dogs are man's best friend. It's as simple as that, cats are definitely my enemy.

1 comment:

Terri said...

The picture looks Like Mimi! She loves you! You cat hater!