10.25.2008

Album Cover: Britney Spears

Britney released her new album cover for "Circus." Gosh, what a good name for this album. It really sums up her life over the past year. Doesn't she look gorgeous on the cover? Let's give her a little credit...I mean it looks like she's been busting her ass lately to get her life back on track. Seems like every time I see her in the tabloids or on TV she's looking better and better, sounding more and more normal...it's good to see she's got her head back on. Now let's see if this album is really going to show us that I'm not stupid for sticking with her through thick and thin.

1. Womanizer
2. Circus
3. Out From Under
4. Kill The Lights
5. Shattered Glass
6. If U Seek Amy
7. Unusual You
8. Blur
9. Mmm Papi
10. Mannequin
11. Lace and Leather
12. My Baby
Bonus Track:
13. Radar

1 comment:

Terri said...

I agree, she does look like she is getting it together!