11.23.2008

Twilight at Midnight


So I was one of those people who got a ticket to see the much anticipated movie of the year "Twlight" for the midnight showing last Thursday night. With the movie showing at three different times to chose from, 12:01, 12:02 and 12:03, I decided to keep it neutral and go with the 12:02 show time. Bottom line, the movie was great. I only read the first book, "Twilight," the rest of the people I went with have read all four of the books already. They really did a great job of portraying the characters and the setting exactly how I had imagined it from reading the book. Everything down to Bella's truck was exactly how I had imagined. The only thing that I didn't like about my movie experience was all of the little girls that filled the theater. They laughed constantly. Every part, serious parts in the book that were not meant to be funny, they giggled. A part of me wished that I had enjoyed my movie experience by myself at home. But none the less I loved it. My favorite scene was the family vampire baseball game. Oh yeah, and the sound track to the movie is awesome.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I read the first book also, I really liked it. I want to see the movie soon. I will definately Pick a time when the kid factor will be low!