12.07.2008

I hate cockroaches...


I'm not going to lie...my roommates and I probably have the cleanest apartment in our entire complex. Even the apartment managers have commented on how clean we keep our pad. So can someone explain to me why we tend to attract the worst bugs known to man kind....COCKROACHES! I thought these bugs liked trash and left out food and dirty boys or something like that...why are they popping up in my super spotless bathroom. Come spiders, come flies, come ants. I'll take ANYTHING over nasty cockroaches with their awkward flying bodies and their light brown wings and their long antennas. YUCK! I can't even sit here and write about them without getting the creeps. I'm so paranoid that these things are crawling around close to me bed when I sleep that I have even developed some time of insomnia. I think I'm going to go buy a giant lizard to live in my apartment so it can eat all of these unwanted bugs.

No comments: