8.26.2008

Brit Brit

It's been a very busy couple of days with the starting of school and getting back into the swing of things. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been able to keep up with my celebrity news as I go...

I thought I would dedicate this first post to the one and only Ms. Britney Spears. I'm sure as we have all heard, there have been rumors flying around about Spears redeeming herself with a performance at this year's 2008 VMA's. Especially after Brit, Russel Brand (popular UK radio and television personality), and a giant live elephant appeared in commercials together talking about the VMA's it has pretty much been assured that she was going to perform again this year. But all of my wishes have officially been confirmed! According to Brit's hairstylist, and one of my personal favorites from Shear Genius, Kim Vo slipped out secrets of what he plans to do for Britney's hair on the big day.

Personally, I am so excited about
the news and it clearly makes for a fun blog. I have always been a big fan of Britney Spears, for richer or for poorer, and I believe that this is going to be a great opportunity for her to prove herself and make up for her on stage disaster last year. But we will have to wait and see and believe me I am already counting down the days until the big show!

1 comment:

Averie said...

ohh mack... i like this : )
but woow you would do spears!