9.01.2008

Gossip Girl

With school starting again, I can hardly anticipate for all of my favorite TV shows to start up again, debuting their season premieres to us during the first few weeks of September. One show that premiered tonight was one of the CW's very successful hits Gossip Girl. I have to admit I wasn't a fan of the show last season, but after all of the hype about the series as well as their very controversial ad campaign this summer, I decided to give it a shot. The past few weeks I spent some of my time catching myself up on the last season by asking friends and family (my sister is a big fan of the show) as well as watching full episodes on the CW website. I have to admit I became instantly obsessed. Tonight at 7 o'clock was the big season premiere and you better believe it I was ready to go waiting on the couch 10 minutes before it aired to be sure I didn't miss a single second. The episode definitely got me excited for the rest of season 2...I cannot wait to see what happens in the crazy lives of the girls and boys for the big city as well as what they're all wearing for the fall; as their style never ceases to impress me.

Speaking of fashion, lucky for me I recently discovered that all of the cl
othes and accessories worn by the cast members in each show can be found on the CW's website under the section labeled "style." What a great idea...they make it as easy as browsing by brand, character, episode, or product. Just what I need, I wish every one of my favorite shows would do this!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I have never been interested in Gossip Girl either. But, as you said with all the hype the show has been receiving I thought I would give it a try last night. Lots of fashion ideas and scandel. I found it interesting.