11.06.2008

Changeling


I finally saw the movie Changeling, starring the highly adored Angelina Jolie. The movie is about the true story of Chrstine Collins losing her son, Walter Collins, during the late 1920's with no help from the corrupt LAPD during this time. Personally, I loved the movie. Despite the fact that the movie tends to drag and be a tad bit slow at certain points, the story of this woman and her determination to find her son is truly inspiring, you can't help but become enhanced in the story until the end. And needless to say, Angelina does a magnificent job as the roll of Christine Collins. I mean, let's be honest Angelina could stand on screen as a mute and we'd all run off to see it right? It's relieving to see a movie based on a true story "truly" depict the story in an honest way-- without adding all of those "to make a great movie" details and all. I don't want to give any of it away, but I definitely recommend going out and seeing it.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I did not know if it would be any good. Thanks for the recommendation!