11.05.2008

Facebookers obsessed with photo editing


Lately I've noticed some of my fellow Facebook friends guilty of over using their killer photo shop skills on their posted pictures. Okay, I get it, we all like to make ourselves look a little brighter and a little tanner, but come on some of these pictures are so over done that I can't even make out who is in the picture in the first place. One of the popular sites that "Facebookers" are using is a site called "Picnik" a site where anyone can upload their photos for free and edit them, crop them, brighten them, darken them, basically tweak just about anything about them. But I'm a little worried...some of these "photogs" seem a little obsessed with their photo shopping privileges...is this even healthy? Come on people, no one wants to see a picture where the people look orange and their faces are so blurred out that you have to squint to see the slightest resemblance to a human figure...GET REAL.

1 comment: