11.19.2008

Shiba Inu Puppy Cam


I overheard some fellow classmates talking about this puppy website earlier this week. So I decided to check it out for myself when I got home. Supposedly the owners of these six week old Shiba Inu puppies decided to set up a live web cam for their pups so that they could watch them while they were at work. The pups are broadcast on a live stream on the USTREAM.TV website. Little did they know that these puppies would become an Internet phenomenon. I'm currently watching the puppies right now and there are 21,502 viewers just right now on a Wednesday afternoon. The site has a list of locations all around the globe that people are watching the puppies from. The couple has even received letters and emails from viewers telling them how the puppies have changed their lives. Viewers that are terminally ill in hospitals credit the pups for making their day and giving them happiness. Who can resist these little pups, three boys and three girls, they sleep, eat, play, fight, even the noises they make are cute. Click here to check out these adorable puppies for yourself.

1 comment:

Terri said...

I tried to click on it and it would not pull up. Darn it, I wanted to watch the little puppies!