12.07.2008

Outlet Malls

My roommate went to the outlet mall in San Marcos yesterday. She had herself a nice little shopping spree at Victoria's Secret. She came back with an entire outfit all under $20.00. Speechless. Victoria's Secret is one of my favorite stores, I can't help but spend at least $50.00 everytime I go in there. How did she come back with a variety of cute under garments while still managing to keep on the college student budget? Two words, outlet mall. Supposedly everything in the store is at least 75% off including all of there fragrances and skin and hair products. This is insanity. I figured that most of the stuff had to be leftovers from years past, or really big sizes like usual, or pretty much just the ugly stuff that other stores couldn't get to selll, but no. She said that they have almost all of the same stuff as the regular Victoria's Secret stores. Sounds like heaven to me. Drawback...you have to wait in line outside to get in because they limit the number of customers in the store at a time so everyone can enjoy their shopping experience without a crowd of people trying to pick the same stuff you are.

No comments: