12.07.2008

Rolling Stone


I went out and bougt the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine last night. I love the magazine and buy it from time to time when one of my favorite celebs is gracing the cover. This time I bought it for one specific reason...my one and only Britney Spears was featured on the front. This is Britney's fourth time to be on the cover and she just looks great, you know? The magazine did an entire story about her on the inside, along a spread of black and white photos of the super star. The more I watch and read about her life the more I feel so bad for her. The article in Rolling Stone was so depressing, and although it talks about how she's making a great comback and all the story behind her life is pretty sad. If you're a Britney fan I suggest you go out and pick up the magazine, it's worth it!

No comments: