12.08.2008

Puppy...

I really really want a puppy. I am such a dog person, I've grown up with dogs all of my life. I have a Great Dane back home and ever since I've lived away in Austin for school I have been so lonely without my pup. His name is Titan and believe me he definitely lives up to his title. If I had a dog I would take him on walks everyday. He could even sleep in my bed. I knew if I bought a dog my parents would probably cut me off financially though so that's the only thing holding me back...I'm watching a dog roam around right now outside my window. There is no owner in site. He has a red collar on and he's midsize but pretty muscular, tan colored, pointy ears. Maybe I should steal him. He can be my dog and I can tell my parents that he found me and wouldn't leave...that's pretty much what's happening, he's not leaving the grassy area outside of my window. He obviously wants me to become his new owner.

No comments: