9.22.2008

MGMT Obsession

I have to admit I have been pretty much obsessed with MGMT's album recently. I have been a big fan of the duo ever since I heard their song "Time to pretend" in the movie 21. Although after checking out their entire album last week I have not been able to press stop on my iTunes or iPod. I even jammed the funky futuristic electric pop music the entire way to Houston. The music gives off a real happy, lively vibe. The type of music that when you hear it you can't help but to dance a little, even if that just means a slight foot tapping or head bobbing. Either way it gets you moving and feeling good. I find myself singing two of my favorite songs by the group, "Electric Feel" and "Weekend Wars"-due to their addictive song lyrics that are constantly playing in my head. Good news, the band will be performing at ACL this coming weekendm, great timing guys.

You can check them out here for yourself MGMT

1 comment:

Terri said...

I like that music. Thanks for turning me on to it!