10.01.2008

Lipstick Jungle

Ah...one of my favorite TV shows started back up last week. Have no fear, "Lipstick Jungle" is back ladies and gentleman, a series based on the best-selling book by Candace Bushnell. "Lipstick Jungle" really caught my eye in it's first season last spring and I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival back on NBC this fall. I consider "Lipstick Jungle" the modern day "Sex in the City." I was a huge fan of "Sex in the City" when it was on TV and I think that is why I have taken such a liking to the "Lipstick Jungle" series. The series is only two episodes into the new season and I am already biting my nails for it to air each week. This show is filled with juicy and scandalous material...not to mention the characters are always decked out in the most to-die-for outfits and accessories. My favorite character from the show is fashion designer "Victory Ford" who is played by actress Lindsay Price. She is such a cutie and I really admire her fun and free-spirited character on the show. Some pretty major events have already happened in just the first two episodes, I absolutely cannot wait to see whats in store for the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Terri said...

I was going to try and watch this show but did not know if it was any good but, per your recommendation I will give it a try! Thanks for the review!

Spanco said...

Its very good tv show. You will have to watch this show. The story is very interesting. I am big fan of Lipstick Jungle tv show. Its hot.